Navigation Menu

Bath & Body Works Binge

It's no secret that I am a huge Bath & Body Works fan, so I went out on a little splurge to pick up some old favourites, and to try and find some new ones.



Candles
This candle is to die for!! It smells so fresh with it's luxurious blend of coconut, lime, orchids and vanilla musk. It has a beautiful leaf-embossed silver lid, and is claimed to burn for up to 45 hours. It is definitely a beach-lovers go-to candle. I cannot wait to light this one up!! 

I spoke to the Sales Rep at the store, and we discussed how this candle is very sweet with the watermelon scent, however has a little twang with the lemonade. It has such a beautiful aroma, and I would not be surprised if this is one of their best sellers. It takes me back to when I was a child drinking lemonade on a hot summers day to quench my thirst - it's that amazing. It's topped off with its cute label and most beautiful colour. 



Body
French Lavender & Honey
The store I was in had a deal going with the travel sized body lotion, shower gel, and body mist. Because I was in line by the time I saw these, I just picked up the first one I saw. Now can I just start by saying WOW. There are so many different smells put into one, yet they work so well together. When I smell it, I can really sense the mandarin, lavender, jasmine, honey, and white musk. It's just beautiful. New favourite I think! But I may have to go back for the bigger sized ones, because I want to leave these for when I go on holiday. That way when I smell it again, it'll remind me of my trip. 

Body Lotion - Infused with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, it's said to moisturise for 16 hours. It leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished, but not greasy. 

Body Mist - I have never bought a body/fragrance mist before now, and I think I might just start buying more. They all have a really light but prominent scent to them, plus you don't need to use much on your skin. If you're like me and have really sensitive skin, then this is your best bet since it it is infused with nourishing aloe vera. And on the bright side, they're a lot cheaper than most perfumes on the market. I am definitely going to start buying more of these, and possibly more of this scent! Yum!

Shower Gel - This bottle is perfect for a holiday. Like the body lotion, it has an easy-to-open snap lid which doesn't allow for any leaking through your bag (this is my pet peeve!). Now I haven't used this particular shower gel, but if it's anything like the Sweet Pea I have in my bathroom now, I am going to love it! All of their shower gels are conditioned with aloe vera, shea butter and vitamin E. They lather on your skin nicely, and leave a beautiful, subtle scent on your skin. I am just in love and cannot wait to use this on me!



Hand Sanitizers
I like to have a hand sanitizer in my purse just in case there is no soap in the shops bathroom, or if you touch something sticky on the foodcourt tables, or if you're at a music festival with port-a-loos - their just a freshening life saver. But normal sanitizers smell like hospitals and Doctors waiting rooms, but not if you purchase them from B&B Works. Now if I'm going to be completely honest, I also didn't really smell these hand sanitizers before purchasing because I had just smelt about 20 candles and 10 body mists (damn you sales!), so I basically just picked up which ones I thought I would like and went with it. 

On first smell, I didn't really like this one. But on second, it started to grow on me. It is really fresh and light, with it's infused fragrance of berries and musk. It's not my favourite, but I do really like it.

I don't really know how to pronounce this one, so lets just stick with coconut! Coconut has to be one of my favourite fruits, scents and flavour. I love coconut milk, coconut icecream, and coconut hand gels. This honestly smells like how coconut icecream tastes like, with a sanitizer base (duh). It has a light vanilla twang to it as well, which I think makes it enjoyable to put on your hands. 

As mentioned earlier, I have this scent in a shower gel, and I LOVE it - so why not get it in a hand gel too? It is really sweet, yet fresh and clean at the same time, which I love. I am not a fan of the dessert smells, or the really sweet smells anymore, but this is amazing. I don't really now how to describe this scent. After reading their review on it though, I really agree with "juicy raspberries and pear". Yummmyyyy.


So to conclude, I absolutely love the two candles - they light up nicely, and smell amazing! The French Lavender and Honey body buys are a must for travelling, this will be taken with me on my New York trip this year! And last but certainly not least, the hand sanitizers are a must on my list for any girl (or guy) for obvious reasons. I'm not sure I would buy the first two scents again, but I still cannot wait to use them!

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Bath & Body Works products are, and the things you always need restocking, or treat yourself to.

Love you all ♥

Instagram

Follow @courtneey_eve